- Fiberest™ Resistant dextrin HF’ is resistant to hydrolysis by human ’s digestive system. Resistant dextrin is permitted for use as a dietary fiber in various countries and is used as a food ingredient. With a certain amount of resistant dextrin added, ‘High in fiber’ or ‘Good source of fiber’ can be claimed on the package of final products. It also works well as a bulking agent in ‘Reduced/Low/No Sugar’ products.
- Sweetness: 10% of the Sweetness of Sucrose.
- Calories: 2kcal/g.
- Heat & pH Stable
- Excellent Freeze-Thaw Stability
- Labeling: Indigestible dextrin, Indigestible maltodextrin, Resistant dextrin, Resistant maltodextrin, Soluble corn fiber, Soluble maize fiber
- Appearance: White ~ lightly yellowish powder, odorless, tasteless
- Dietary Fiber (wt/wt) ≥ 90%
- Moisture (wt/wt) ≤ 5%
- D.E. 8.0~18.0
- Sugars (wt/wt) ≤ 5%
- pH (10% Solution): 4.0~6.0
- Shelf Life: 24 months
Resistant dextrin is used in dairy foods, meat foods, baked goods, pasta, seasoning foods, etc. as a healthy functional food ingredient that can help suppress postprandial blood sugar, improve blood triglycerides, and trigger a bowel movement.
– Dairy products: dietary fiber fortified like sugar, without affecting the original flavor of the food. It can be used as a substitute for a portion of sugar or fat to prepare low-calorie ice cream, low-fat yogurt drinks, and the like.
– Infants and young children products: infants and young children, especially bifidobacterium in the body after weaning, are rapidly declining, leading to diarrhea, anorexia, stunting, and reduced utilization of nutrients. Consumption of water-soluble resistant dextrin foods can increase the utilization of nutrients. And promote the absorption of calcium, iron, zinc, and other trace elements.
Noodles: dietary fiber fortified and can increase and improve color. Adding 3% to 6% of the dietary fiber content of the flour can strengthen the dough’s gluten.
– Bakery: dietary fiber fortified and can increase and improve bread color, keep the product soft and moist, increase the shelf life, and extend the shelf storage time.
– Meat products: can absorb aromas and prevent the volatilization of aroma substances. The addition of a certain amount of dietary fiber can increase the product yield, and enhance the taste and quality; The water-soluble dietary fiber can be used as an excellent fat substitute to produce high protein, high dietary fiber, low fat, low salt, and low calorie.
- Medicines: health foods, fillers, pharmaceutical raw materials, etc.
- Cosmetics: facial cleansers, beauty creams, lotions, shampoos, masks, etc.
- Feed, Pet food, Industry, etc.