Giới Thiệu Sản Phẩm
- Inulin is a type of soluble dietary fiber that exists widely in nature. It is a natural component that can be found is such familiar vegetables
- Inulin (Fuji FF) is derived from sugar cane using Fuji special enzyme
- More homogeneous
- Easier to dissolve
- Less sweet
- Purity: ≥94.7 %
- DP average: 14-17
- pH: 5.0 – 7.0
- Shelf-life: 3 years
- Inulin is a dietary fiber that has good benefits for health, plays prebiotic roles to improve the microbiome.
- Fiber enrichment: help to increase fiber in beverages, bread, yogourt
- Replacement: to be fat replacer in margarine, milk, cakes texture improvements; help to improve crispness in cracker, cookies, batter mix, cereal bars
- Masking: can mask the unpleasant taste or odor of functional materials, help to improve the flavor of the vegetable drinks, tea drinks and tofu.