- Acacia gum or Arabic gum, comes from an exudation of Acacia trees after the incision of their stems and branches, is as a highly safe additive (E 414) used for many centuries
- Acacia gum is the best not only for its versatile and multifunctional properties, but also because it matches consumer expectations
- 100% veggie and natural
- A soluble fiber with prebiotics effects, good for gut health
- Tasteless, odorless, and low calorie
- Spray-dried gum acacia (381 A), Instant soluble gum acacia (381 I), Instant soluble gum acacia organic (399 I).
- White or yellowish-white free-flowing powder
- Resistance to acidity
- Gum content (fiber) ≥ 90 %
- pH 4-5
- Viscosity: ≥ 60cps
- Shelf-life: 3 years
- Film-forming for coating, spay-dried.
- Tensioactive properties; Stabilizing, Emulsifying, Whipping and Suspending agent for beverages, oenology, ice-creams, juices, soft drinks, smoothies, dairies,….
- Texturing and Adhesive properties for nuts and grains, snacks, energy bars and confectioneries,…
- Thermoplastic, lubricating properties for snacks, instant noodles, pet food.
- Enhance mouthfeel.
- Water-holding properties keep moisture and soften.
- Fiber enrichment
- Sugar reduction