- The natural extract from mint leaves. It is a physiological cooling agent in the mouth, on the skin, with a minty smell.
- Transparency crystal form, insoluble in water, soluble in ethers, alcohols and organic solvents.
- Stability in the finished product for at least 2 years. Cold loading activity in the mouth is high, has a minty smell, and has no bitter taste. The cold load intensity is stable and longer
- Can be combined with other cooling agents WS-23 to increase effection. No bitter taste, no unpleasant smell as eucalyptus.
- GMP (CPP of WHO), Halal
- Purity > 99%
- Test standard: USP/BP
Food and beverage:
- Used widely in ice-creams with cool taste, soft drinks, candies (chocolate, hard candies, gummies, fruit candied), cream fillings and chewing gum.
- Making a cool and minty feeling for the products: syrups, gels, tablets, lozenges, cough mixture, …
- Medicated plasters, medicated oils, creams to help reduce inflammation, swelling and pain.
- Pain reliever,…
Cosmetics and personal care:
- Cooling pleasant cooling skin and body care products.
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, shaving cream, …