- Gelatine is from 100 % natural sources, safe and good for health, used widely in food and pharmaceutical products.
- Gelatine has many special and unique functional properties. In cool water, it expands to absorb water and turn water into a gel structure. In hot water, it is completely soluble. Viscosity is suitable for each application, with no crystals forming.
- Gelatine contains 85% to 95% protein and 9/10 essential amino acids which are important to the normal function of the human body.
- No lipid, sugar and cholesterol. Furthermore, gelatine is a natural ingredient with no ‘E number’, which is so important in today’s market where a clean label is essential.
- Gelatine is also certified GRAS by FDA
- Type A gelatines are gel strengths ranging from 130 to 260 Bloom.
- Particle sizes: grains and 6 to 00 mesh;
- pH: 4.5 – 6.0
- Moisture: ≤ 15 %
- Shelf-life: 5 năm
- Produce soft capsule, hard capsule
- Binding excipient
- Coating and film-forming for tablet