- Micelle curcumin CURSOL® is essential curcumin (main compound in turmeric root ) which applied Micelle technology to optimize curcumin absorption.
- CURSOL® is a micelle formulation powder form with high dispersion and bioavailability, standardized at 21 mg of curcumin/ g CURSOL®.
- Possibility of combining or adding other Ingredients
- Designed for all pathologies involving inflammatory processes
- Matching micelle structure in the body (lipid catabolism).
- No side effects, CURSOL® can be used for long periods without digestive complications. The minimum recommended intake daily 250 mg – 500 mg per day.
- Does not contain essential oils, not heartburn, pleasant to drink directly.
- Natural ingredients, suitable for vegetarians.
- The content in curcumin of the powder is 21mg/g
- Safety (Toxicity)
– CURSOL® has been tested for acute oral toxicity. This test has been realized by PHYCHER Laboratories (France)
– The LD50 is higher than 5,000 mg/kg body weight by oral route in the rat. In accordance with the European Regulation
– Non-steroidal antiinflamatory drugs (NSAIDs)
– Must not be classified. No signal word or hazard statement is required.
Anti-inflammatory, suitable for chronic use: CURSOL® is a potent inhibitor of the production of inflammatory and catabolic mediators as PGE2, IL-6 và IL-8; inhibited COX-2, but did not affect COX-1 gene expression; decreased the MMP-3/TIMP-1 ratio by inhibiting MMP-3 synthesis.
Curcumin is as Non-steroidal antiinflamatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Reduce bruise, melasma, against harmful UV rays.
- Making a wound heal faster, improved collagen systhesis, increased fibroblast density.
- Improves digestion.
- Improve gastric ulcer, anti H. pylori bacteria.
- Protect the liver and neutralize free radicals.
- Impact on cholesterol and triglyceride levels; reduce blood lipid peroxidation.
- Antioxidants help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Boost the immune system to help prevent cancer and viral infections