- Chemical name: N, 2,3-trimethyl-2-isopropylbutyramide.
- CAS No.51115-67-4
- It is a white crystalline powder, with mint-similar cooling taste.
- Its advantages are long-lasting cooling effect, high temperature resistant and no bitter & spicy taste of mint.
- Crystalline form
- Purity ≥ 99 %
Food and beverage:
- Used widely in ice-creams with cool taste, soft drinks, candies (chocolate, hard candies, gummies, fruit candied), cream fillings and chewing gum.
- Making a cool and non-minty feeling for the products: syrups, gels, tablets, lozenges, cough mixture, …
Cosmetics and personal care:
- Cooling pleasant cooling skin and body care products.
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, shaving cream, …