- Chemical formula: CaCO3
- Calcium carbonate is produced through careful selection in natural mining
- White fine powder.
- Shelf-life: 2 years
- Purity: > 99%
- International standards
- Hàm lượng kim loại nặng thấp
- The production process complies with the FSSC 22000 and the quality control also complies with the REGULATION (EU) N. 231/2012 (E 170) and with the latest edition of the FCC, the European Pharmacopoeia and USP
|CALCITEC PURO PH||CALCITEC PURO|
|Pharma & Food||Food|
|CALCITEC PURO M/1||99 % < 5 µm|
|CALCITEC PURO PH M/1||99 % < 6,5 µm|
|CALCITEC PURO M/2||99 % < 10 µm|
|CALCITEC PURO PH V/40S||99 % < 30 µm|
- “Light” Calcium: high purity, homogenous size and fine powder, particales size < 15 µm , low density < 0.7 g/cm3
“Heavy” Calcium: inhomogenous size, particales size > 15 µm, density> 0.7 g/cm3
- Add calcium to products and food supplements.
- A leavening agent; can combine with sodium carbonate.
- An anticaking agent.
- A Flour treatment agent: improve the function of flour when baking
- Use to control pH (pH of Calcium carbonate around 9,4)
- Fillers, substrates in tablets.